|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Exciting Opportunity with Australia’s largest pension fund
- New role based in London with a company growing globally
- Opportunity to work across the European Property portfolio
AustralianSuper is Australia's leading pension fund with more than AU$180B (£95B) of funds under management, and we're growing quickly. Key to our continued success has been our global investment strategy, which has seen us expand our internalised investment operations into new geographies, while continuing to develop our portfolio into new asset classes and markets.
Here’s where you come in:
To support the growth of AustralianSuper we are seeking a Senior Analyst – European Property, who will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of the Property and Mid Risk Portfolio Strategies in the region.
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to work across the European Property portfolio assisting across investment management, portfolio management and new transaction execution.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and assessing asset and portfolio performance.
- Developing, maintaining and overseeing key financial models that support the delivery of the team’s objectives.
Portfolio Research and Reporting:
- Providing oversight and research on existing or new markets/sectors/themes that will ultimately guide strategy and investment recommendations in European property markets.
- Producing high quality portfolio reporting for the team, Mid Risk, Investment Committee and other internal stakeholders and committees where required.
- Leading the financial modelling work stream and being the primary point of contact for all financial modelling issues for property transactions in the European region.
- Providing detailed investment valuation analysis.
- Supporting the preparation and presentation of investment papers and recommendations for European property transactions.
- Significant experience in an analytical role at a top tier investment bank, investment manager, real estate agency, management consultancy or similar.
- Strong financial modelling skills with an understanding of valuation principles.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills, along with excellent relationship management skills.
- Passion for investing.
- Experience working in European property markets desired.
- Fluency in a second language (German, French or Spanish) beneficial.
In addition you will have a tertiary qualification in property, finance or a related discipline.
This has been identified as a Certified role under the SM&CR regulations.
We are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce into an environment which is inclusive, embraces diversity in all its forms and is a place where you can be you. At AustralianSuper we consider flexible ways of working for everyone and every role, we’re happy to discuss what this can look like for you.
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now!
Please note, this role is deemed to be an Access Person role. Disclosure and Personal Trading requirements apply to the successful candidate
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper’s Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.