|Job Type:||Full Time|
To support our continued growth we are currently seeking a Maintenance Specialist to join our team based in Brisbane. This position is responsible for maintenance strategy development and optimisations primarily, and for management and implementation of all asset maintenance systems and master data related functions for Sedgman Operations.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Perform maintenance master data management and governance
- Manage asset maintenance master data input, output and cleansing
- Provide first response support to site based maintenance system users
- Develop asset structures, maintenance plans, tasks and materials lists for mobile and fixed plant
- Develop critical spares listings
- Maintenance strategy optimisations for fixed plant and mobile equipment
- Develop, manage and update maintenance documents
- Perform maintenance management and systems audits
- Mentor others in the areas of maintenance management and systems
What are we looking for in our future team member?
- Industry experience, preferably within a asset management, planning/scheduling or relevant trade role
- Practical working knowledge of CMM Systems, preferably JDE
- The ability to understand and apply master data standards
- Excellent document management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What we can offer you:
We offer a great variety of tasks and sites, a friendly work environment as well as extending to you the strong focus that Sedgman places on professional development, with opportunities to further your career.
Sedgman Limited is a market leader in the design, construction and operation of mineral processing plants for the global resources sector. Our specialised technical expertise, proven track record in Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) delivery and our advanced commercial capabilities enable us to provide complete solutions which are valued by our clients. Sedgman Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of CIMIC Group Limited (ASX:CIM) – one of the world’s leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner.
Setting the standard in terms of safety, innovation, technical capability and project delivery we are able to offer outstanding career opportunities with offices in throughout Australia and internationally in Chile, China and South Africa. The expertise and enthusiasm of our people and professional, friendly atmosphere is paramount to our continued success.
How to join our team:
If this is the sort of role you are interested in, please apply via the link below. For more information relating to the role, don’t hesitate to contact Jim Cooper on 0417 082 834