Some career choices have more impact than others.
We’re looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who’ll work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you’ll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible working culture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidised banking products and services and wellness programmes including discounted gym memberships.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
This is a full time permanent role for an ambitious individual to join the team as a Personal Banking Consultant at our George Street flagship branch.
- Welcome customers into the branch and provide prompt accurate information on services available in a friendly and efficient manner ensuring customer experience is of the highest standard throughout all interactions.
- Assisting customers by answering enquiries, identifying customer needs, educating and encouraging use of new customer technology and cash handling.
- Assisting customer transactions at the Self Service Terminals in a friendly, service orientated, prompt and efficient manner.
- Achieving set referral and sales targets, by promoting cross-selling opportunities and contributing to the front lines sales delivery of personal products and services.
- Actively promoting our full range of products and services in liaison with other related entities.
- Handling customer complaints promptly and efficiently.