|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Based at our Bathurst Concrete Plant
- Base Salary + Super + Overtime
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world's largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is a leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
Roles in concrete plants are fast paced and will require you to be a strong problem solver, process driven with a high level of attention to detail.
As a Production Officer you will be based at our Rosebud Concrete Plant and at times be required to travel across our South & Eastern suburbs sites.
Why join Holcim?
- Base salary + Super + overtime
- Monday to Friday + half day Saturday
- A close knit team and an inclusive culture
- Personal and professional development opportunities
Duties and responsibilities:
- Operating a front end loader
- General housekeeping around site
- Supervise drivers/contractors
- Dealing with customer and supplier enquiries
- Batching concrete using multiple computer systems
- Help maintain safety, quality and environmental systems
- Construction White Card
- Full Driver’s License
- Be proactive in your approach to safety
- Experience in a similar role with front end loader experience / ticket
- Organised with a strong customer service and people skills
- Computer literate with experience using SAP and Google very beneficial