|Job Type:||Full Time|
Cardno is seeking a Surveyor to support our Cardno office to work on a board range of projects. You will undertake cadastral surveys for subdivisions, boundary markings, easements etc. This will include control surveys, topographic surveys and construction set out surveys. We currently have many large and interesting projects for an experienced surveyor to come in and hit the ground running using all the latest technology.
Specifically, this role will involve:
- Prepare survey plans in AutoCAD and Civil CAD
- Autonomously undertake various Engineering surveys, without supervision
- Demonstrate efficiency by managing your time to meet deadlines
- Liaise with Survey Project Managers, clients and external stakeholders
- Potential for weekend and away work
You will be a self-motivated individual with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence. You will be independently capable of completing the calculations and handling the detail involved in taking a job from start to finish.
Additionally, you will display:
- Degree or Diploma of Surveying
- Hands on industry experience across a range of projects preferably in the ACT region.
- Sound knowledge of AutoCAD, 12D and Civil CAD software, as well as hands on use with Leica and Trimble
- Rail or RMS experience will be highly regarded
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Benefits at Cardno
An opportunity awaits you to work within a professional and friendly environment, collaborating across a team of established professionals on a range of projects whilst assisting with the development and growth of the business. We offer a supportive and engaging working environment, with genuine work/life balance!
Further advantages include:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Financial and Corporate employee benefit offers and discounts
- Industry leading parental leave benefits
- Established recognition and rewards program
- Purchase leave scheme
- Additional personal leave for parents with children under 5
- Industry leading salary package will be offered
If you're ready to make a difference and enjoy the benefits of our organisation, we welcome your interest in our team of Survey specialists. Send us your resume and cover letter,
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years' experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining Cardno, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
Cardno recognises and promotes inclusion and diversity as a key enabler to innovation and we encourage people from different backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants to apply.
Notice to Recruitment Agencies
Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.