|Job Type:||Full Time|
Benefits at Cardno
We offer a supportive and engaging environment, in a convenient location by St Leonards train station on Sydney's lower north shore, OR in Parramatta for a short commute in Western Sydney. Cardno encourages staff wellbeing by sponsoring various social activities, and genuine work/life balance through flexible working arrangements.
Further advantages include:
- Modern offices with excellent facilities and entertaining areas
- Convenient locations, close to Public Transport, as well as cafés and restaurants
- Financial and Corporate employee benefit offers and discounts
- Outstanding training and development opportunities
- Established recognition and rewards program
- Industry leading parental leave benefits
- Additional annual leave through purchase leave scheme
- Additional personal leave for parents with children under 5
Opportunity for an ASP3 Electrical Drafter to support our Urban Infrastructure group, and join a progressive global organisation with a great team culture. This position is conveniently available in either our St Leonards office, on the lower north shore, or Parramatta office in Western Sydney.
We are looking for an individual who is keen to learn and continue the growth and development of our Electrical Infrastructure team. You will be involved in a diverse range of projects including major subdivisions, road infrastructure, renewables and private designs, working with a professional team to ensure we continue to meet and exceed client expectations.
Specifically, your duties will include:
- Drafting for projects relating to major subdivisions and infrastructure projects
- Ensure work output is of a technically high standard
- Work collaboratively with Engineers, Project Managers and clients
- Liaise with utility providers
You will be a proactive Draftsperson, with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence.
In order to be successful for this role you will possess:
- Qualification in Engineering Drafter (preferably Electrical)
- 2+ years' experience in drafter for Level 3 Electrical Design (ASP3)
- Experience in all utilities: Ausgrid, Endeavour and Essential Energy
- Demonstrated initiative in identifying and solving problems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Desirable skills and attributes include:
- Experience in Western Sydney Subdivision projects
- Experience in relocation and street lighting works for infrastructure projects
- Knowledge of electrical drafting for Building Services and/or Private HV installations is desirable.
If you are keen for a new challenge and ready to make a difference, we welcome your interest in our team! Send us your resume and cover letter,
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years' experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities. By joining Cardno, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
Cardno recognises and promotes inclusion and diversity as a key enabler to innovation and we encourage people from different backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants to apply.
Notice to Recruitment Agencies
Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.