|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer’s Business Service Centre (BSC) payroll function has over 105 staff operating out of Sydney and Melbourne. The BSC pays over 50,000 employees using SAP and Oracle Express HR. The BSC is now seeking applications from dynamic, enthusiastic and self-motivated administrators who can fulfil the requirements of a Payroll Helpdesk Officer in our Melbourne office.
As a Payroll Helpdesk Officer, you will address and work to solve (internal) customer problems quickly and effectively. You will be the first point of call to offer information and guidance on Payroll queries and ensure the BSC is meeting its underlying needs of customers. You will work with your team to find ways to measure and track customer satisfaction.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will bring:
- At least one to two years Payroll experience
- Previous experience in office administration answering phones and emails or similar role
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A strong customer focus and excellent phone manner
- The ability to prioritise and effectively manage a high volume of customer queries in ways of phone calls, emails and QMS
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- The ability to understand, process and provide feedback regarding customer requests/queries
- Basic MS Word, Outlook and Excel skills
- Payroll knowledge and awareness of Payroll principals and end to end processing is advantageous
If you re self-motivated, display high levels of initiative and enjoying helping people, this role is for you. Apply now and join the Downer team!