|Job Type:||Full Time|
Let's talk about the role
The Value Delivery Lead will work on bringing to life Latitudes "future of shopping" initiatives, by building out cross functional, autonomous squads to deliver amazing new shopping experiences.
- Harness the power of agile teams aligned to missions. Inspire and continually improve on outcomes.
- Lead the future of shopping tribe to embrace a product engineering culture to deliver value sooner.
- Create shared clarity around business priorities, managing backlogs, eliminating roadblocks, coordinating interdependencies between squads and other tribes.
- Lead, coach and mentor a team, ensuring they are supported, empowered and invested in delivering outcomes.
Let's talk about you!
As well as being an ecosystem thinker who can navigate business problems and have an appreciation for decisions affecting areas outside your accountability, you thrive on coaching, engaging and leading teams around you.
- Experience delivering multiple products through agile / lean methodologies in a digitally transforming business, fin services is helpful for us!
- You may have a product management or delivery background, or have worked across complex engineering and product teams in a business partnering capacity.
- Innately curious, resilient and change lover, you have a keen understanding of the dynamics between agile delivery and product teams, you bring them together.
- Agile / Growth mindset and superior people engagement and influencing skills.
Sound like you?
That's a good sign. In return for your energy and ideas, we're able to offer you a competitive salary, genuinely flexible work hours (adjusted days, hours, work from home), annual leave perks and a health and wellbeing program that helps you feel your best. Interested? Let's talk.
Who are we?
In the pinstriped world of finance, we're a refreshing change. We work with credit cards, loans and digital payments - but what we really do is help people from all walks of life shop and live better. As we open up this new world of payments, we're taking our customers with us - and we need people as ambitious as we are to be part of this amazing wave.
We are Latitude, Partners in Money!
Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check (including criminal history and bankruptcy check) prior to commencement of employment. Only open to Australian or New Zealand Permanent Residents or Citizens