|Job Type:||Full Time|
AECOM is looking for an experienced Billings & Collections Manager to join our team in Brisbane. This role oversees the on-shore billing and collections service across ANZ as well as the Order to Cash team in Manila. The Billing & Collections Manager also works closely with our outsourced partner Cap Gem who manage the client on-boarding process, cash applications, credit reporting and various other support tasks.
The Billings & Collections Manager will work closely with our Project Managers, Client Experience Manager and other finance and operational leaders to deliver results aligned with ANZ’s financial targets primarily focused on billing, cash DSO and our NPS (Net Promoter Score) targets.
The role will support the Head of Order to Cash to drive our continuous improvement strategy, process standardisation and consistency across ANZ to deliver a high quality service to meet SLAs via accurate billing, timely collections, and cash applications, ABC (AECOM Billing & Collections) dash board reporting as well client interactions so as to ensure our service offering is aligned to clients’ expectations.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Oversee the entire order to cash, billing and collections activities across ANZ for all business lines
- Provide strategic direction to the Billing & Credit Team Leaders to ensure that goals are met or exceeded
- Monitor performance in billing, collection and accurate cash posting; effectively communicate results throughout the quarter
- Work with the treasury team to set billing and cash targets in line with plan
- Assist with the establishment of the Manila Billing, Credit and Collections Team
- Produce and deliver the Executive Committee quarterly report including commentary highlighting areas of cash opportunity
- Lead the end-to-end order-to-cash process for ANZ which includes Billing, Collections, Cash Apps and client on boarding
- Significant experience with Oracle or similar ERP that includes Project Accounting and AR
- Ability to actively engage stakeholders, clients and staff to ensure processes are executed consistently
- Ability to present, communicate and gain buy-in for improvement initiatives with multiple levels of management across multiple segments of the business
- Project management skills and experience including proven track record as an effective change manager
- Experience in billing and collections IT / workflow automated solutions
You will be an established leader with at least 5 years of managerial experience in a similar role. You will have experience working within a global team, managing different cultures and time zones, a large team and building a positive culture. Your strong communication and interpersonal skills will enable you to build solid relationships and provide a high level of support to your key stakeholders. You will have a flexible and solutions focused attitude that will enable you to flourish in this role.
- Experience operating in a Sarbanes-Oxley compliance environment
- Experience of maintaining SLAs for an offshore processing centre
- Oracle, or similar ERP
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline Accounting/Finance/Business
- CPA or ACMA qualified
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
*Business Line*Design + Planning
*Business Group*Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.