|Location:||Adelaide, Brisbane, Darwin, Gold Coast, Hobart, Melbourne, Parramatta, Perth, Sydney, Wollongong|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- We currently have openings for Senior Accountants, Assistant Managers, Managers nationally
- Challenging and complex work across a broad range of clients, including mid-market, start-ups and private clients
- We provide a global platform for you to build your skills that can take you around the world
- Clear career progression opportunities into senior leadership roles
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and innovate as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and enable growth. We are always on the look out for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
Who are we?
KPMG Enterprise is a specialist division of KPMG Australia, dedicated to advising the emerging, private and mid-market. We work with established entrepreneurs, family businesses, not-for-profits, and fast-growing companies to build thriving organisations. By bringing our diverse expertise together, we give our clients the confidence to focus on the things that will truly make an impact and help them grow.
Why now and why us?
Every day we work with some of the most exciting, innovative and important businesses in Australia. We provide specialised services that enable our clients to focus on their growth journey, as they change the landscape of our economy. Our market is changing, our client’s needs are changing, and technology is making that change faster than ever before. Come and be part of this change and a dynamic, fast growing, market leading team who is passionately committed to helping our clients succeed in rising to this challenge.
The nature of the work we do in enterprise has an immediate impact on the lives of our clients. By sharing this journey, we create unique connections that offer endless opportunities to continue making a difference.
The Enterprise Audit & Assurance team provides value to our clients through the delivery of specialised quality audit and assurance services. We collaborate with a broad range of clients including those in the ASX 300+, private companies, start-ups, established entrepreneurs and family business sectors.
As a member of the KPMG Enterprise team, you can count on working with diverse Clients and interesting engagements from day one. You can also count on a team culture that’s high quality and high care when it comes to your career development and the flexibility needed to achieve a healthy balance between work and life.
As a Senior Accountant or Assistant Manager:
- Your Client interaction will see you working directly with CFO’s, COO’s and a variety of financial teams
- You’ll contribute at all stages of Engagements and Client interactions from scoping through to reporting and completion
- You’ll grow your in-charge exposure, leading teams and overseeing workflow and quality outcomes
- You’ll play a key role in coaching and mentoring junior team members and identifying development opportunities in client
As a Manager and Senior Manager:
- You’ll own a portfolio of high profile clients and all aspects of the audit delivery, client service and business development
- Your journey will provide considerable scope to grow and progress through coaching and a structured future leader program
- You’ll be presented with interesting career opportunities and opportunities to collaborate with talent across the firm
Are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
- External audit experience ideally from either a Big 4 or mid-tier professional services firm
- Have started or completed ACCA, CA and/or CPA (ideally CA)
- Solid understanding of external audit processes and methodologies
- Knowledge across accounting frameworks such as IFRS
- A client centric approach to your work with a keenness to understand your clients business
- Possess exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and you will be a team player
- Strong networking skills and ability to build relationships.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!