|Job Type:||Full Time|
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral had approximately 16,500 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Based in Williamstown, we are currently seeking an experienced Workshop Foreman to manage our asphalt site workshop.
- Maintain and servicing our fleet of mobile equipment
- Ensuring compliance with statutory OHS&E requirements
- Management of staff and contractors in the workshop
- Delivering on productivity and agreed outcomes
- Stock management, both ordering and replacing materials and parts
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following;
- Proven leadership and communication skills in a similar role;
- A current HR Drivers license is preferred;
- The ability to develop a workplace culture that is safe, productive, efficient and equitable;
- A self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and ability to work unsupervised and to deadlines (including overtime when required);
- Strong organizational skills;
- The ability to cover any callouts, night shift and weekend work when required
We offer employment stability, ongoing training & development. This is an opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the safety of our employees and contractors. If you want to Build a Great Career with Boral please press APPLY or visit http://careers.boral.com.au and apply online.