|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Part of the world’s largest construction materials company
- Based in Auckland
- Both personal and professional development opportunities
About Holcim New Zealand
Holcim (New Zealand) Ltd is a leading supplier of cement and aggregates for the New Zealand market. Its involvement in the New Zealand building industry dates back to 1888, and today it operates at 15 sites. It is part of the LafargeHolcim Group, the world's leading supplier of cement, aggregates and construction-related services represented in 90 countries. LafargeHolcim is executing Strategy 2022, Building for Growth.
Why join Holcim?
As part of a global company, Holcim offers long term career paths along with a variety of training and development opportunities.
Holcim is proud to be an industry leader in safety and environmental sustainability as well as being committed to being a good member of the communities we live and work in.
Further to this, on offer here is:
- Generous salary package including vehicle and incentive scheme
- Permanent role with the world's largest building materials company
- Collaborative and collegiate team environment
- A culture focused on the recognition of effort and reward for achievement
About the role
Based in Auckland, you will be responsible for achieving sales targets through a structured approach that maintains and improves relationships with major customers, as well as continue to grow Holcim market share in the region via acquisitions.
Proactively promoting the product and service range to maximise up-sell and cross-sell opportunities you will need to understand market changes, trends and competitor activity.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience in a similar role within the building materials industry or related environment to join us in this high profile position.
You are a confident and highly motivated professional who enjoys the end to end sales process from identifying potential opportunities, creating solutions and then closing the deal.
You will also need:
- Demonstrated experience in managing key value accounts
- Demonstrated ability in new business acquisition
- Ability to build long term business relationships
- Positive, resilient and goal orientated approach
- Salesforce and SAP experience is desirable