|Job Type:||Full Time|
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
What can our construction projects build for you?
We are seeking an experienced Services Manager to join our team and work on the Campbelltown Hospital Redevelopment Stage 2 project ($400mil + project). Construction has commenced and is expected to be complete by mid-2023. You will manage and review all the detailed designs for the building services components of the project.
Responsibilities however not limited to:
- Reviewing the building multi-disciplined engineering services brief
- Identifying value engineering initiatives for the tender bid
- Identifying suitable subcontractors to provide pricing
- Writing scope of works
- Approving fee structure for consultants
- Set deliverables and monitor consultants
- Subcontractor tender appraisals
- Subcontractor programming and on-site monitoring
- Reporting to the Project Manager
- >10 yrs industry experience
- >3 yrs experience as a services manager (Ideally Tier 1 or 2)
- Proven experience working for builders on large building projects ie: hospitals would be ideal
- Degree qualified or equivalent in engineering or construction is essential
- Have a good understanding of the core building engineering service having managed the design process and being the lead for the builder monitoring the onsite works
CPB Contractors offers state of the art systems and technology, dynamic business principles, great team environments and lucrative salary packages to commensurate your experience.
If you meet the above requirements please apply now.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.