|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Representing our successful Broadway and Frame brand
- Opportunities to grow your career in readymix concrete
- Close knit and performing team structure
About Holcim ANZ
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world's largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
About the role
Based in Bulleen and representing our successful Broadway and Frame brand, you will be responsible for achieving sales targets through a structured approach that maintains and improves relationships with major customers.
Managing a small number of highly significant accounts, you will need to identify new business, product and or project opportunities with these vital partners.
Proactively promoting the product and service range to maximise up-sell and cross-sell opportunities you will need to understand market changes, trends and competitor activity.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience in a similar role within the building materials industry or related environment to join us in this high profile position.
You are a confident and highly motivated professional who enjoys the end to end sales process from identifying potential opportunities, creating solutions and then closing the deal.
You will also need:
- Demonstrated experience in managing high value accounts
- Ability to build long term business relationships
- Positive, resilient and goal orientated approach
- Salesforce and SAP experience is desirable
Further to this, on offer here is:
- Generous salary package including vehicle and incentive scheme
- Permanent role with the world's largest building materials company
- Collaborative and collegiate team environment
- A culture focused on the recognition of effort and reward for achievement