|Job Type:||Full Time|
Established in 1998, and now a division of Downer Group, UrbanGrid Australia has grown into Western Australia's largest, most diverse civil underground utility construction company, and are continuing to expand. Providing services to Gas, Telecommunications & Water services across the Perth Metro area, we have developed a reputation as WA's best.
We currently have opportunities for HDD Offsider’s with prior utilities experience. This is a varied and hands on role that would suit a proactive and hardworking individual, who is looking to further their career as a Directional Driller.
This role will support the teams HD Drillers with job set up and excavation and tracking for drilling works required.
- Minimum of 1-year prior experience working with HD Drillers in the underground utilities/civil industry
- Construction Safety Card (White Card)
- Must have a current valid HR/MR Drivers Licence
- LE (Excavator Ticket)
- Basic Traffic Management
- Experience with HDD tracking
- Experience with mud mixing
- Workplace First Aid
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
Please note that where required, candidates may need to undertake an on-site trial to prove competency.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive rates
- Permanent employment - Job Security!
- Genuine opportunities for career development
- Employee benefits including discounted gym memberships, health insurance, travel & shopping discounts and more!
If you have any further questions regarding the role, please email Megan.Tucker@downergroup.com. Please note that emailed applications will not be accepted.