|Job Type:||Full Time|
Ericsson Functional Area: Network Operations
Location: Sydney, Australia
Work Rights: AU/NZ Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
Travel: up to 10%
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are now looking for an experienced Solution Architect that will be responsible for performing design, optimization and audit of a network to meet customer requirements. The role focuses on executing design and optimization of services, where you will be accountable for part of the solution and of the service process. Hereby, you should be able to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson requirements and customer contracts.
In This Role You Will:
- Analyze customer network and propose 4G/5G technical solutions to improve network performance
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Accountable for driving features, Proof of Concepts (POCs), trials and/or major swapout programs from RF perspective
- Point of contact for technical 4G/5G related queries or escalations from customer
- Troubleshoot complex site performance issues and recommend tuning/optimization actions
- Drive process improvements and automation
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Report to Project Manager
As Our Ideal Candidate, You Will Have:
- At least 10 years experience in Telecommunications
- Excellent understanding and experience in RF Planning, Design, Tuning and Optimization in WCDMA/LTE/5G networks.
- Worked as a Technical Expert/Subject Matter Expert in large scale WCDMA/LTE/5G networks rollout, network capacity upgrades and/or network swap outs projects.
- Excellent knowledge of 5G/LTE landscape, strategies and technology roadmaps
- Proven experience in driving feature introductions with customer
- Hands-on experience in driving e2e feature testing, Proof of Concepts (POC) and 4G/5G Trials
- Strong troubleshooting skills with network performance to achieve KPIs
- Must be capable of analyzing TEMS logs
- Understanding of RCA on call failures
- Strong 3GPP knowledge and standard
- Strong leadership skills and able to motivate team
- Experience and understanding in multi-vendor network interworking
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience with internal/external stakeholder management
- Programming/Scripting skills VBA, Python etc for automation (highly regarded)
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Ericsson is a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women! See our benefits and policies here:https://au.work180.co/employer/ericsson/benefits
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.