|Location:||Dandenong South, North Ryde, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer is experiencing rapid growth within our Business Services Centre (BSC) and has multiple opportunities at all levels within its respective payroll teams. We are looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals with experience in payroll functions from entry level through to senior and team leaders. We have both permanent and contract opportunities in both our Sydney (North Ryde) and Melbourne (St Kilda Road) office locations.
If you meet any of the criteria below, we want to hear from you!
- Payroll processing knowledge in SAP/Oracle payroll systems
- Familiar with AU payroll legislation requirements
- Understanding of termination and redundancy processing
- End to end payroll processing, payment summary processing, payroll reconciliations, overpayment and recovery procedures
- Sound knowledge of EBA and Award interpretation
- Polite, professional and friendly nature in a large processing team
Desirable but not essential, is knowledge of:
- National employment standards
- Long service leave, and portable long service leave legislation
- Employment termination taxation
- Understanding of Australian government system and building, manufacturing and Mining industries.
- Understanding of workers’ compensation legislation
Benefits and Culture:
- Flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle
- Real teamwork and supportive working environment
- Management team with a strong people leadership focus
- Training and development are a part of our culture
- Diversity in our people makes us a stronger team
- A professional and safe working environment
- Onsite café discounts
In return you will have the opportunity to learn and grow your career in the Downer business an ASX listed leader in delivering services across Australia and New Zealand for every day, ranging from trains, and roads through to renewable energy and facilities management.