|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best.
- Buy and sell leave - purchase up to 12 weeks of extra annual leave.
- Gym discounts - Fitness First, Xtend Barre, HealthPass… the list goes on!
Couple strategy with finance. If you wish to develop your skills in one of the world's largest professional services firms, this is your role.
About the team
Meet the National Finance team - a multidisciplinary team of accountants and technical experts that essentially keep the company running. We provide strategic business and financial advice, management reporting and accounting support to Deloitte. We're most proud of the team's culture of freedom and trust to inspire change and success.
What will your typical day look like?
- Undertake testing on the new functionality releases including break fixes, including creation of test scripts, performance and logging defects
- Undertake Financial systems operations, performing daily, weekly and monthly operational tasks
- Provide day to day support across all financial applications and interfaces, including end-user support
- Log and resolve issues, escalating where necessary, and ensure proper follow-up procedures are maintained
- Drive continuous improvement opportunities to streamline, simplify and automate business processes and reporting requirements
- Process mapping including reengineering and streamlining, as well as recommending system improvements to ensure the technology is utilised efficiently
Enough about us, let's talk about you:
You will have:
- Demonstrated system accounting experience with exposure to core finance functions.
- Must have experience with SAP software (FICO and Sales)
- The ability to interrogate and test systems.
- Solid understanding of accounting principles, financial reporting needs/requirements and internal control procedures.
- Experience with system testing including the development of test scripts, conduct of scripts and liaison with development team on resolution, desirable
- Demonstrated admin / support experience in Financial applications Strong demonstrated analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated drive for continuous improvement in methods and processes
- Effectively identifies and analyses problems, determines appropriate actions and implements solutions.
- Experience working in project and BAU environments
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel, Visio and T-SQL skills
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!