|Location:||Dandenong South, Perth|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to recent project wins in Perth on the Metronet Program of works our Transport Projects Rail Systems business is now seeking to engage an experienced Project Manager – Rail Signalling based from our Perth office. This is a great opportunity to provide overall project management engineering input to the team overseeing a variety of high profile, rail infrastructure projects.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing key aspects of our rail and signalling projects.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar PM role
- Bachelor of Engineering in relevant discipline
- Extensive experience in rail signalling delivery and project management
- Experience in signalling design management and integration
- Ability to lead teams in providing technical support and advice to delivery teams on delivery design requirements and issues.
- Knowledge of tendering process and the ability to provide rail systems delivery input
- Knowledge and understanding of quality systems
- Understanding of relevant health and safety regulations and legislation as applied to the civil construction industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal diplomatically and effectively with upper management, clients, and external suppliers including sub-contractors
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going development opportunities and support
For further information, please contact Nathan de Jong at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send applications to this email address as they will not be accepted.