|Job Type:||Full Time|
With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 22,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
CSL Behring (a part of CSL Ltd, an ASX Top 3 organisation) is continuing to invest in Australia and is at the early stages in the development of a large, multi-million dollar project transitioning one of our products from R&D to commercial manufacture.
The project will deliver an automated manufacturing facility using a Werum PAS-X MES and Siemens PCS 7 control system.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for the delivery of aspects of the MES scope of work from design through to operation;
- Collaborate with other CSL sites globally to deliver harmonised MES solutions;
- Execute qualification activities;
- Work collaboratively with many other members of the engineering project and operations teams;
Success will be measured on the ability to deliver your key activities for the project, ensuring this forms an integrated system which meets the end user and site’s needs.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Experience using MES in a pharmaceutical environment;
- Werum PAS-X knowledge and expertise;
- Experience configuring and testing business system data interfaces;
- Experience working with global IT teams to deliver to a project schedule;
- Pharmaceutical industry experience;
- Virtualisation, server build, networking and computerised system security experience;
- Experience in supporting the design, implementation, FAT, commissioning and qualification of new facilities or large upgrade works;
- An ability to work with and influence stakeholders;
- A strong ability to work alongside and in tandem with other project engineers on their specific projects and timelines;
Apply now if you are looking for a challenge in supporting the delivery of our development at the leading edge of pharmaceutical engineering! Please include a current CV and covering letter in the one document. Applications close 27 March, 2020.