|Job Type:||Full Time|
With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 22,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
CSL Behring (a part of CSL Ltd, an ASX Top 3 organisation) is continuing to invest in Australia and is at the early stages in the development of a large, multi-million dollar project transitioning one of our products from R&D to commercial manufacture.
We have a number of positions available for Automation Project Engineers focussing on Automation or MES activities. In these roles, you will provide project and design support as well as Automation/MES technical expertise to ensure projects are executed to meet specification, time, quality and budget targets.
As a quality global pharmaceutical manufacturer, this highly automated facility will be delivered to meet both local and international pharmaceutical regulatory requirements to ensure the safety of our patients.
The successful candidates will:
- Be responsible for the delivery of aspects of the Automation or MES scope of work from design through to operation;
- Manage to time and consistently display a team first mentality
- Work collaboratively with many other members of the engineering project and operations teams;
- Developing appropriate solutions and providing clear recommendations
- Responsibility for cost and schedule adherence
You will have experience in one or more of the following technology areas:
- Experience in either Siemens PCS 7 or other similar DCS products and/or;
- Experience using Werum PAS-X or other similar MES solutions;
- Virtualisation, server build, networking and computerised system security experience;
- Pharmaceutical experience or experience in other regulated industries will be regarded highly
- Experience in supporting the design, implementation, FAT, commissioning and qualification of new facilities or large upgrade works is ideal
- An ability to work with and influence stakeholders;
Apply now to join a unique project from design phase to completion! Please include a current CV and covering letter in the one document.