|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
Uber for Business is rapidly expanding and is positioned to be an important growth engine at Uber. As we look to expand our footprint in the enterprise setting, we are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven individual, with a clear passion and experience in building strategic partnerships in health care.You will be responsible for exploring opportunities in the healthcare space in Australia and New Zealand.
- Be the primary point person in the region to develop on Uber initiatives in healthcare in collaboration with HQ. This role is an individual contributor role (with potential to become a leadership role)
- Source, structure, negotiate, execute, and implement strategic partnerships and sales
- Probe for objections, remove obstacles, and eliminate barriers to gain commitment
- Think strategically - evaluate opportunities and market penetration by performing a range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Own a number - hit and exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Work with both internal and external product, policy, sales, operations, and marketing teams to drive successful outcomes
- Maintain customer relationships and grow the business by conducting needs analyses to uncover cross selling opportunities. Work with customers (new and prospective) to pilot new feature roll outs
- Attend and potentially speak at healthcare industry events on behalf of Uber
- Prepare and share executive level presentations with senior leadership
- Create process playbooks and performance trackers
- Be a product expert - know the product inside and out. Be the voice of the customer to product and engineering teams. Display a level of comfort talking to tech integrations (API, SFTP)
What You'll Need
- At least 7 years of new business development, consulting, and/or strategic sales experience within the healthcare ecosystem
- Experience in selling to large public and private health organizations
- Experience in selling healthcare related technologies and software a plus
- Existing relationships in the healthcare space, government and professional services firms
- Advantageous but not mandatory - have experience as a healthcare professional
- You're a self-starter and take initiative to seize opportunities. The team is evolving every day and requires a highly motivated, independent individual who will be responsible for multiple aspects of the business in A/NZ
- Sincere, meticulous, adaptable, and dedicated team-player who gets energy from building businesses
- Excellent negotiations and contract management skills
- Strategic thinking, analytical aptitude, and creativity are necessary for this role.
- Proficiency with Salesforce is ideal
- High degree of comfort with change; Uber’s high growth means frequent change for teams.