|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office. 12 month Maximum Term contract
- Suits an experienced marketing professional with previous insurance experience
About the Role
We are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team in Newstead on a 12 month maximum term contract. In this role you will be helping Australians with their insurance needs by developing and delivering multi-channel marketing programs (ATL & BTL) that deliver performance uplift for our Home, Motor, Travel Insurance products.
Partnering closely with our product team and other internal and external stakeholders, your key responsiblities will include, but not limited to:
- Analytical approach in identifying/quantifying/prioritising opportunities that contribute to delivering agreed objectives;
- Lead the development of marketing strategies and plans to best address the opportunities;
- Coordinate, collaborate and align activity with Brand and Marketing Department as well as wider business activity;
- Lead and manage end-to-end campaign strategy, planning, development, delivery, reporting and optimisation for agreed marketing activities at agreed cost;
- Work with Product Teams to build attractive customer value propositions and offers;
- Ensure messages and creative are both engaging and effective at delivering desired outcomes for the business;
- Ensure messages reaches the desired audiences across both traditional and digital channels and are delivering desired outcome for the customer and the business;
- Lead the development and management of performance marketing reporting frameworks that enable the team to measure performance of all activities against agreed objectives;
- Build and manage test and learn frameworks and plans to ensure activity is optimised to deliver desired outcomes at agreed cost;
- Provide regular and articulate reporting on marketing activity to key stakeholders.
As a degree qualified Marketing Manager, you will have experience in managing an insurance marketing portfolio (ideally). Other complex product marketing experience will be highly regarded also. This role requires a high level of stakeholder management skills and experience. A demonstrated background in successfully working with a high number of stakeholders, both internal and external, will be highly regarded.
You will also have the following skills/focus:
- Customer Centricity – Strive to make our customers lives better and consider them in everything we do
- Commercial Acumen – Think strategically and analytically about how we need to work together to achieve business objectives
- Digital Savvy – Experience, knowledge and passion for Marketing Technology including data, systems and operating models;
- Creative thinking – Approach challenges creatively and ensure we’re always relevant and engaging;
- Communication – Ability to clearly articulate and converse with stakeholders at all levels
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.