Senior Portfolio Risk Analyst, Retail Banking & Wealth Management Risk
Permanent Full Time
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join the unsecured retail risk team in the role of Senior Portfolio Risk Analyst on a permanent basis. The team is responsible for the development and management of HSBC’s risk management framework across the unsecured Retail Banking & Wealth Management (RBWM) products, supporting the business and ensuring risk strategies are balanced between risk and reward across the full credit lifecycle of credit cards and personal loans. In this role you will gain exposure to acquisition and account management strategies for all unsecured retail lending products.
- Work closely with senior managers on each of the unsecured RBWM products, providing risk/profitability related analytics to drive risk management strategies in acquisition and account management and ensure risk strategies are compliant with regulatory lending obligations.
- Proactively identify problem areas and opportunities within the portfolios with processes and policy analysis to improve efficiency in process, customer experience and maintain risk appetite through strategy enhancements and credit tests
- Mentor and assist in the development of the portfolio risk analysts’ technical skills with respect to SAS, portfolio management and analytics
- Monitor and assist in the management of automated credit scoring models ensuring they are optimised for each product.
- Review, streamline and develop RBWM Risk Management Information for the RBWM products, ensuring reports are delivered error free and within agreed deadlines
- Work closely with ASP RBWM Risk in Hong Kong on regional and global initiatives to ensure that regional guidelines and procedures are followed and that best practice techniques are introduced where appropriate.