|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Come and make this role your own
- Great engaging work environment where customer advocacy is highly valued
- Significant future career prospects
As a Senior Private Client Manager you will provide the highest quality end-to-end banking, investment & portfolio management services. Fundamental to this role is building excellent relationships by understanding servicing and growing customer needs. Client satisfaction is paramount leading to consistent advocacy for our services and confidentiality is to be respected at all times. Previous experience within the health segment is desirable.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage a portfolio of High Net Worth clients
- Identify new business and referral opportunities and establish, develop and utilise networks of internal and external contacts
- Assess economic value and risk potential of new business
- Use experience and knowledge to help clients preserve and grow their wealth (e.g. GID, CRE, JBWere)
- Personally sanction lending within own Delegated Lending authorities
- Prepare and submit for approval business lending proposals outside own authorities with full justification for recommendations, including obtaining and analysing industry and business information
- Extensive banking experience, particularly in relation to complex lending/investments
- Previous experience with business development/acquisition of new customers
- Strong credit and lending practices, across residential, commercial and equity based asset classes
- Sound understanding of banking products and services
- Proven client service record within a HNW or UHNW client market
Preferred candidates will display a good understanding of financial markets and investments evidenced by one or more recognised accreditations (ARMA, RG146, Kaplan).
Who we are:
Our vision is to be Australia's leading bank, trusted by customers for exceptional service. This vision is underpinned by putting customers at the heart of everything we do, becoming trusted partners in their businesses and their personal dreams and their day to day communities. We back the bold who move Australia forward, but first and foremost, we get the basics right to deliver what we promise, making it easy to deal with us.
NAB Private is dedicated to the needs of an exclusive group of clients and their families whose complex financial situations require a specialist approach. We partner with clients along every stage of their financial journey, assisting them to understand, create, protect and transfer their wealth. Much more than just a bank, we're here to provide personalised service and specialised support to our clients with every aspect of their financial life, from wealth creation and protection, to insights and philanthropy.
With more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers in Australia and around the world we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer for LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI , endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180 , have an African Australian Inclusion Program. We offer access to a wide range of employee benefits, from education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts. For more information please visit us here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.