|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Xero, we’re here to make running a business beautiful. By making small business more efficient every day, connecting them with big business technology and empowering a community behind them, their potential is limitless. When that happens, we’re not only helping small businesses, we’ll be building a stronger economy that can change the world.
As a Content Designer at Xero, you will have the overall responsibility of producing educational content for the AU channel. You will work closely with the regional and global education teams and play a key part in creating the most effective processes for delivering high quality and high volume multimedia content.
Reporting to the Education Manager you will:
- Provide advisory on the best way to achieve desired digital outcomes within project constraints;
- Collaborate with internal education and marketing teams to ensure all production meets Xero’s global quality, branding and style guidelines;
- Collate, scope and prioritise production requests;
- Set up, film, produce and edit high quality video content;
- Create slides, artwork and illustrations for use in screencasts and digital learning projects;
- Complete the pre-production (scripts, setup) and production (audio recording, screen capture, filming) of screencasts, video content and live events.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- The ability to use some of the following software applications: Premiere, Camtasia, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Audition, GarageBand, and SCORM (Captivate, Storyline, Evolve);
- Basic understanding of Learning Management Systems or Content Management Systems;
- The ability to build relationships and negotiate with various stakeholder groups;
- Great communication and collaboration skills;
- The ability to cope with change in a fast paced dynamic environment, experiencing growth and expansion.
This role presents an outstanding opportunity to join a hyper-growth ASX100 company that is rewiring the small business economy. At Xero, we are proud of our collaborative, empowering and inclusive culture that allows creativity to thrive and innovation to flourish.To peek inside Xero and see what we do check out #dobeautifulwork on twitter or instagram.