|Job Type:||Full Time|
- High Net Worth (HNW) and Ultra High Net Worth (HNW) client base
- Drive the strategic vision of NAB Private in conjunction with the Managing Partner
- Take the helm and steer our client satisfaction advocacy
- Develop and implement new Private Bank growth strategies in a dynamic environment
About the role:
As a Private Client Director (PCD) you will be responsible for the management of a complex flagship portfolio consisting of medical practitioners. The PCD will offer expertise across a range of sophisticated financial solutions – from banking and deposits to borrowing and protection. This is a dynamic role that combines leadership and relationship management, and has a strong focus on business development.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage a flagship portfolio of clients.
- Develops a reputation as an impactful leader within the flagship portfolio and more broadly across the business.
- Identify new business and referral opportunities and establish, develop and utilise networks of internal and external contacts
- Carries a high degree of professional presence and acumen and proactively contacts clients to check on the quality of the relationship and client satisfaction
- Prepare and submit for approval business lending proposals outside own authority with full justification for recommendations, including obtaining and analysing industry and business information
- Builds and maintains understanding of wealth management, financial planning, capital markets, and the financial services industry to develop appropriate business strategies.
- Previous experience within the Health segment desirable
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Extensive experience within private banking, business banking and credit assessment.
- Comprehensive understanding of business and private banking products and services.
- Strong knowledge of the domestic and global competitive environment.
- Proven ability to successfully develop strong working relationships internally and externally.
Preferred candidates will be highly experienced with a degree and/or post-graduate professional qualification.
Who we are:
NAB Private is dedicated to the needs of an exclusive group of clients and their families whose complex financial situations require a specialist approach. We partner with clients along every stage of their financial journey, assisting them to understand, create, protect and transfer their wealth. Much more than just a bank, we're here to provide personalised service and specialised support to our clients with every aspect of their financial life, from wealth creation and protection, to insights and philanthropy.
With more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers in Australia and around the world we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer for LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI , endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180 , have an African Australian Inclusion Program. We offer access to a wide range of employee benefits, from education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts. For more information please visit us here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.