|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Perth CBD based role
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous banking experience
About the Role
- Working closely with the Business Relationship Manager, this role requires an experienced Business Relationship Officer to provide support to the Relationship and Business Development Managers to achieve overall objectives across asset growth, new customer acquisition, client satisfaction, portfolio hygiene and portfolio compliance, via:
- Ongoing compliance, monitoring and reporting related to portfolio
- Undertake reviews of customers in portfolios
- Financial analysis and interpretation
- Analysis of business and industry risks
- Writing new to bank credit submissions introduced by BDMs and/or sourced by Relationship Managers
- Day to day client management enquiries
- Retail and build advocacy with existing customers
- Preparing indicative term sheets and related supporting material
- Conduct needs analysis and relevant research
- All administration work related to portfolio
- Manage internal stakeholder relationships to achieve outcomes
- As an experienced Business Relationship Officer, you demonstrate previous business and commercial banking experience, and enjoy exceeding customer expectations.
- You will demonstrate a professional approach at all times, be able to communicate strongly and openly to both individuals and groups, think outside the square and have exceptional stakeholder engagement capability.
- Above all else, you will be a self-directed, motivated team player who is passionate about providing a better client experience.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.