|Job Type:||Full Time|
IBM Security is focused on creating an open, connected security ecosystem that leverages AI and cloud to help clients improve compliance, stop threats, and grow their business securely.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Security Services Sales Executive at IBM security, you will promote and sell security services solutions, such a:
- security integration,
- security consulting,
- security operation and
- managed security services.
In this role, you will
- Apply security solution knowledge to bring new business and Cyber security technology insights to clients.
- Prospect through campaigns, business partners, and other activities to identify new clients
- Collaborate with the IBM ecosystem of sellers, business partners, and IBM security global units
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the clients problems and needs, including Cyber security trends, client business processes, client financial measurements and performance indicators
You have a proven track record of:
- building and qualifying a sales pipeline; and delivering sales objectives,
- commercial skills to construct and negotiate complex deals, and
- 5+ years business development and account planning experience
- 3+ years experience in the information security industry
- excellent communication skills and an ability to work independently
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM is a leading provider of enterprise security solutions. Named by industry analysts as a leader in 12 security market segment categories, IBM Security is a multi-billion dollar business that is rapidly growing.
Your Life @ IBM
Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.