|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join Australia’s No.1 Life Insurer
- Corporate CBD office
- Career progression and excellent employee benefits
Welcome to This Australian life
We believe that the most important part of life isn't the things we own, but the experiences we share with the people we love.
That's why we do what we do, protect what matters most, so that members and their families have the freedom to keep living the life they planned, no matter what happens.
About the opportunity
This role is accountable for the provision of personal and empathic service to clients and the proficient assessment of life claims in accordance with
TAL’s claims philosophy, claims procedures, policy wording, and within stated authority limits.
- Managing a portfolio of IP, TPD , Trauma and Death Claims
- Actively engaging with key stakeholders to deliver timely outcomes for our customers
- Provide exceptional customer service to Administrators, Clients, Claimants
- Manage initial and ongoing assessment and investigation of new and existing claims within agreed service standards
- Assessment of non-disclosure and financials for underwritten claims
- Prepare individual management plan for all claims and record actions as they occur
- Instruct third party service providers and monitor the service provided
- Completing required claims-associated admin in a timely and accurate manner
- Calculate claim payments and obtain appropriate sign off in accordance with the delegation of authority
- Ensure claims are paid in accordance with service standards once all requirements are to hand
- Participate in any projects or initiatives
We are looking for two talented individuals with the technical skills and knowledge who want to join in our mission of ‘being by your side for life’ to positively impact Australians.
You will have,
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position involving life/lump sum/trauma/critical illness/injury/ TPD claims
- Group claims case assessing/ management experience is highly desired
- Legal experience relating to personal injury, ideally working with life insurance, workers compensation or CTP
- Ability to build rapport and empathy with customers during difficult times
- Passionate and driven with a natural willingness to continue to learn
What are our employee benefits?
- A generous company paid life insurance and super plan
- Recognition and reward programs that acknowledge great work
- Coaching, mentoring and training programs
- Flexible work and leave options to support study, family and lifestyle
- A focus on wellbeing including health and product discounts
At TAL, we look for people who represent our diverse Australian community; people who embrace our spirit and inspire confidence in their colleagues, customers and community.
We offer a workplace that’s inclusive and flexible, supporting our people with options that let them make the most of their careers.
If you would like to apply or refer a friend please click on the relevant button below and follow the instructions.
Alternatively, if you would like further information please contact Izelia at Izelia.Pinto@tal.com.au.
Applicants must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo background checks as part of the recruitment process.