|Job Type:||Full Time|
Job Title: Executive Breifing Coordinator, ANZ
ANZ Executive Briefing Coordinator Responsibility:
Executive Briefing Coordinator will support the functions of the APJ Executive Briefing Program.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking an Executive Briefing Coordinator to help support the delivery of Executive Briefings in Australia and New Zealand. This individual will be responsible for supporting the execution, budgeting and tracking of Executive Briefings that take place in our Sydney offices. Event coordination, logistics coordination, administration support, liaison with key stakeholders both internally and externally will be core deliverables in this role.
What you get to do in this role:
- Event coordination to deliver a high-quality customer experiences when they attend the Customer Briefing Center in Sydney
- Coordinate day-to-day operation and logistics, including room, catering, badges and agenda, gifts and survey that
- Support the administration requirements associated with Executive Briefings process.
- Work with the Snr. Manager and key stakeholders to support different types of customer engagements within the Sydney offices
- Execute the established processes, including using our planning application built on the ServiceNow Platform
- Reporting to the business stakeholder survey results from attending the briefing
- Create PowerPoint presentations to be utilized within the program and for internal reporting purposes
- Liaise with stakeholders to facilitate the programming and the delivery of the Executive Briefing on a day to day basis. This role will work closely with:
- APJ Executive Briefing Team
- US Executive Briefing Team
- ANZ Field Marketing team
- Business stakeholders to ensure all marketing activities are planned in collaboration and consultation with the relevant sales teams.
- The APJ PR and Comms teams to help drive integrated social, awareness, PR and Meeting Centre Initiatives
- The APJ Digital and Online team to capture core details in our database
- Workplace Services to support requests and support regarding facilities
- Inside Sales to deliver the Meeting Centre programs
- External vendors for catering, venue sourcing etc
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum 2-3 years of practical experience in program management, lead generation or marketing role in a sales driven, B2B environment
- Ability to track budget, together with campaign metrics and pull together the relevant reports
- PPT, Excel, reporting and budget management, skills
- Ability to work in a team and metrics-driven environment
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, Executive Level administration will be highly regarded
- Excellent cross-team collaboration, communication and organisational skills
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and the ability to deliver to ambitious deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Heavy emphasis will be placed on problem solving skills, personal initiative and good people management/relationship skills. In addition, candidate must be resourceful and driven, with excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Candidate must be a self-starter and comfortably working with minimum direction and limited information. Must have the ability to prioritise, multi-task, manage projects, meet deadlines, and deliver results with limited time and resources.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.