|Job Type:||Full Time|
Hi! We’re Telstra Purple
We are currently seeking an Azure Cloud Engineer with a deep technical background in Azure Infrastructure, and Cloud technologies. This person will join our winning NSW Managed Services team, based in Sydney.
Our ideal new hire is a customer focused, and passionate Cloud Engineer with previous experience in configuring, managing and supporting Azure solutions in an enterprise environment. Experience with the Microsoft Azure platform is crucial, and we love those who are keen on extending their knowledge even further!
- As a key member of the Telstra Purple Managed Services team you will provide an exemplary level of technical support to our valued customers. You will be responsible for responding to and resolving technical issues from being initial point of contact, diagnosing the issue, through to 3rd level support. Your level of engagement will cover phone based, on-site and remote support.
- In being an advocate of technology, you will have a varied and technically challenging role, being involved in operational support, technology deployment, and supporting the infrastructure of the customer. You will produce results as both an individual contributor and a team player.
- To be effective and successful in this role, you must possess strong organisational skills, exceptional communication skills, customer relationship and process management skills to compliment your solid background in technical support.
The successful candidate will be proficient in the following:
- 7+ years of technical experience (ideally with a MSP).
- 4+ years’ experience in an Engineering type role, supporting Azure applications.
- A strong desire to learn more about Cloud platforms and technologies.
- Advanced Microsoft Infrastructure Skills
- Installing and performing changes to virtual servers and software, following design or installation specifications
- Experience with patch management and change management processes
Everything we do at Telstra Purple is founded on our core beliefs:
- We thrive when our people thrive
- Our customer's success is our success.
- We are trusted and empowered as individuals
- We are strong together
- We continuously learn, share and innovate
Our perks & benefits:
- Work-life integration - we understand life happens when you're busy making other plans, so we offer flexibility around where and when you work.
- Professional development program
- Telstra 20gb Wi-Fi hotspot
- Laptop/Device allowance renewed every 2 years
- A new Telstra mobile phone, with $0 per month plan
- Purchased Annual Leave scheme
- 25% discount on all Telstra products and service
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers | 6 weeks paid parental leave for all other new parents
- Monthly team breakfasts, parties, BBQ’s in summer and other get-togethers!
We're after the right blend of experience and enthusiasm, and look for cultural add, rather than cultural fit. We benefit from the unique gifts and backgrounds of each person in our business, and push for diversity of thought in all we do.