|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
As an Account Manager on Uber for Business, you will be responsible for managing several accounts across the high growth, top tier segment. Fully own the relationship post-sale and launch, you will be responsible for retaining and driving revenue within your book of business through upselling and cross-sell strategies. Your product expertise will make you uniquely qualified to share best practices and recommendations with customers, and your customer expertise will make you uniquely qualified to advocate for customers and influence internal strategy. Create a partnership experience that focuses on mutually beneficial initiatives that drive expansion.
- Work with the Account Executive and Account Coordinator teams to execute successful launches across top tier accounts
- Grow and retain a book of business through account expansion, upselling and cross-selling, and building strong relationships while exceeding a quota
- Work cross-functionally to drive efficiencies throughout the account lifecycle
- Identify and build a pipeline of expansion opportunities within your book of business
- Derive qualitative and quantitative insights, leveraging direct customer stories, feedback and data trends
- Make informed recommendations to Product, Sales, Marketing, and Support on how to improve the customer experience across different types of accounts
- Seek to achieve operational excellence by iterating and improving on playbooks, internal tools and resources, and cross-functional & internal processes
- Work directly with clients to improve the employee and administrator Uber for Business experience, facilitating on-site business reviews periodically.