|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer New Zealand Infrastructure Projects business is experiencing a significant increase in our work as we offer customers the benefit of our leading edge project management systems, financial strength and our relationship focus. Our current workload includes some of New Zealand’s most prestigious projects, including our involvement to deliver Auckland’s City Rail Link, Americas Cup 36 bases and the Downtown Infrastructure Project.
The vast majority of our projects impact on road users or are affected by traffic daily. As our new Traffic Management Engineer you will use your skills, qualifications and experience in order to provide Downer with a competitive advantage through the effective management of Temporary Traffic Management, whilst maintaining the safety of road users, pedestrians and our workforce.
You will be highly self-motivated with a strong track record of delivering the design, implementation and maintenance of Temporary Traffic Management on large construction projects in New Zealand and be comfortable working as part of high performing teams delivering infrastructure projects nationwide.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Suitable Engineering Degree with ten years post graduate experience in Traffic Engineering
- Membership of Engineering New Zealand Transportation Group
- Experience in Road Safety Barrier design desirable
- Experience with Simple Traffic Model (SIDRA) desirable
- Qualification and experience in Road Safety Audits desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Full drivers licence and ability to travel throughout New Zealand
This role demands flexibility, the ability to self-manage, and the willingness to be a team player. Apply today by contacting heading to www.downercareers.co.nz using job reference number 567883.
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.