|Location:||Bay Of Plenty|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Power and Gas is a leading provider of end to end services, providing design, construction & maintenance solutions for Power & Gas distribution network owners. Experiencing business success with strong project pipelines, we have a need for a number of great people to join our team. Committed to meeting the highest regulatory standards we are aligned with some of NZ’s largest networks, covering up to 30,000kms.
Based in Mt Maunganui, you’ll be working in a close knit team in this busy role providing high quality administration and support, ensuring all work is processed and recorded in a timely manner.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be:
- Processing paperwork as repairs are completed
- Preparing quotes, checking and preparing invoices.
- Undertaking database processes to ensure timely capture of information
- Using JD Edwards and other software
- Communicating with the operation and despatch team
You will ideally have experience in the power and gas industry and:
- Excellent Data Entry skills and attention to detail
- Be a detailed person, self- managing and highly organised
- Thrive in a busy and changeable environment
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal as you will be liaising with clients and the wider Downer teams
- Friendly personality with a solutions focussed attitude
- Strong Microsoft Excel (intermediate level an advantage) and experience using the full Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous experience with JD Edwards would be an advantage
- Knowledge of general accounting would be an advantage
A role with Downer Power and Gas can advance your career and expand your skills. We provide comprehensive competency training to meet the stringent criteria of our industry, a competitive remuneration package reflective of the skills you offer and all the tools of trade you need to do your job.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 567609 to apply.
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Downer, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.