|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role and culture
Reporting into the Head of AML & Business Compliance each day will be busy, challenging and will require continuous re-prioritisation.
- Management of the provision of consistent compliance advice in a timely manner to Insurance stakeholders (eg policies, procedures, sales processes, new initiatives, training and other ad hoc documents).
- Ensure compliance risks are captured, reported and communicated to the Head of AML & Business Compliance.
- Assist the businesses to mitigate and or eliminate these compliance risks by working with the business through the risks and educating the business to reduce future incidence of such risks .
- Assist Insurance to prepare for changes in the regulatory environment, including analysing regulatory change, liaising with Regulators & external stakeholders.
- Manage development and delivery of Compliance projects, programs and initiatives within Insurance as required.
We're seeking a friendly, down to earth person who can hit the ground running and take ownership of this role. You'll make the complicated look easy and be proactive in your approach to stakeholder engagement
- Extensive experience in an Insurance and/or Consumer Finance organisation within a compliance or audit role
- Understanding of relevant regulatory legislation and governing bodies e.g. AFSL
- Sound understanding (or experience working with) insurance, distributed network and call centre environments
- Ability to work with remote, cross-functional teams
- Demonstrable influencing and advocacy skills in a complex environment
Who are we?
Everyone has aspirations, and a goal that needs financing. However, sometimes dealing with money can leave you feeling a little overwhelmed. As Australia's biggest non-bank lender, we want to change that. And we will!
Latitude is an independent digital payments and finance company backed by decades of experience that combines start-up thinking with industry smarts.
We believe in transparency over transactions, and lending to all Australians. But the biggest difference is that we want to partner with our customers.
We're the kind of people that commit to helping our customers shop and live better by championing good money habits. We want our customers to get that new car. Update their bathroom. Grow their business. Or, take the kids overseas for the first time and feel good about it. With over 2.4 million customers, Latitude believes in helping people from all walks of life prosper.
We are Latitude, Partners in Money!
What you will receive in return:
- Great remuneration package
- Genuine flexible working arrangements
- 'Take 5 Program' - Opportunity to access an extra week of annual leave
- Onsite health and wellbeing programs
- Employee discounts with some of the biggest well-known retailers we partner with and
- So much more!