|Job Type:||Full Time|
Qube Ports & Bulk is one of the leading integrated Stevedoring, Bulk Logistics and Port Management service providers in Australia. As an ASX top 100 company, Qube has the size to provide an impressive array of integrated logistics solutions. This service offering is backed up by a national network of 28 capital city and regional port and transport facilities across Australia.
Based in Melbourne or Tasmania, this role is responsible for managing the training and development compliance and activities across our Victorian and Tasmanian ports operations. This will include liaising with local management on training needs, developing and planning training solutions, scheduling and delivering training to develop employee skills and meet regulatory requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Demonstrated experience in developing, adapting and delivering in the VET sector that reflects work practices and environments
- A minimum TAE40116 – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Sound knowledge of ASQA regulations and requirements as they apply to an RTO
- Experience working in heavy industry, transport, logistics or marine sectors
- Proven ability to initiate, develop, deliver and drive training programs
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in administration of an LMS
We offer an attractive environment and remuneration for high quality candidates and the opportunity to progress your career.
Qube Ports & Bulk values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from females, Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islanders.