|Job Type:||Full Time|
Based in Rosehill (NSW)
ASX Listed Organisation
Develop your Career with Our Growth Plans
Downer's Road business is one of the largest non-government owned road services business in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 kilometres of road.
An opportunity has become available for an astute Business Manager to lead a joint venture between Downer & the NA Group . Concrete Pavement Recycling (CPR) delivers in-situ pavement recycling options and fracturing concrete pavement technology across the Australian Market.
This role is collectively responsible for efficiently providing tendering and project management support alongside sustainable business models to make it easier for customers, partners and suppliers to do business with us. The role requires a "coach" with strong Construction, Surfacing or Paving exposure that has the drive to make continuous improvements to our business as well as run it.
Ideally you will hold Civil Engineering qualifications as well as a systems and level proficiency of financial procedures, forecasting and continuous improvement initiatives.
- You will have exposure in successfully managing project teams with a focus on proactively building relationships.
- Strong Asphalt, Surfacing
- Drive accountability throughout the workforce
- Have strong customer focus
- An understanding of the relevant Occupation Health and Safety regulations and legislation as applied to the Road Industry.
- Drive continuous performance improvement
- A successful track record of success in managing performance to meet and exceed agreed targets
In return we offer
A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
An opportunity to make an impact with a growing and forward thinking company
The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development
Competitive Remuneration package based on experience
Apply for this great opportunity by visiting careers.downeredi.com or clicking 'apply' below. For further information call Paul Dossis - Recruitment Manager on 0417 076 352, Quoting Job Reference #567885
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO AGENCY APPROACHES