What you'll contribute to
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Demand Planner to join the National Sales Division. The position plays a vital part in analysing, developing, recommending and gaining consensus on market, retail and inventory order plans. The Demand Planner has a pivotal role in the development of market, sales & wholesales forecasts, retail & inventory plans and recommendation of Sales & Marketing strategies.
The key responsibility of the role is to coordinate key aspects of the vehicle sales, forecasting, order and inventory planning process, contribute to product life cycle management and product sales strategy development, and provide analytical support in relation to sales, inventory planning, market & sales forecasting and sales strategy development.
How you'll make an impact
- Co-ordinate the monthly vehicle order cycle process, including developing recommended monthly order and negotiating with the Japanese headquarters to secure required supply volume to meet future demand
- Co-ordinate and maintain market, segment, sales and order planning documents and reports
- Carry-out monthly wholesale planning & forecasting process, and liaison with relevant stakeholders including Finance Division
- Monthly review and analysis of market and sales results along with customer order in-take results, to develop accurate future plans, recommendations & strategies
- Analysis of market to develop planning mix recommendations and strategies at facelift stage, major change & new model introduction timing
- Develop recommendation for the twice-yearly annual planning discussions with the Japanese Headquarters based on detailed analysis and logic
- Develop and present market analysis, planning mix studies and stock standards to senior managers as required
- Prepare and provide ad-hoc analysis, reports and presentation to support timely decision making
What are we looking for?
- Business, Commerce, Statistical or other related degree qualification
- Equivalent planning work experience in the automotive or other industries is required
- Proven analytical skills with ability to identify trends from numbers and data
- Established written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation and presentation skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail, perseverance and resilience to constantly changing requirements
Life at Toyota & What we offer you
At Toyota, anything is possible, and we believe in our people to make it happen. We're proud of every single one of them and give the recognition and reward they deserve. From comprehensive remuneration packages to flexible working conditions and healthcare, we invest in our people to make their career as great as it can be.
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers