|Job Type:||Full Time|
Customer Due Diligence Analyst - KYC
It's an exciting time here at ING and we are looking for a CDD Analyst, to join our KYC Team.
The role is responsible for performing initial and periodic customer due diligence activities for us. This includes name screening activities, investigating and resolving time and event-driven triggers along with Law Enforcement and Compliance requests. This will also involve transaction monitoring and SAR (Suspicious Activity Reporting) for Small and Medium Businesses. A key focus for the role will be to understand the Know Your Customer (KYC Policy) along with AML/FEC guidelines to ensure we comply with local and head office policies and regulations. The role may also be involved in supporting remediation and improvement initiatives across KYC Australia and within the greater ING group.
This is an ‘AML sensitive’ role and appointment to this role is subject to applicants satisfying the requirements of ING’s AML Policy prior to appointment.
What are you going to do? You will
- Perform initial and periodic customer due diligence activities relating to customer identification and verification;
- Work across business units for compliance standards to ensure compliance with group and local requirements and deliver exceptional customer experience including AML, FEC, FATCA, CRS and any other issues that arise;
- Perform the Transaction Monitoring and SAR for Small and Medium Business
- Perform testing to ensure compliance standards are being met across the Know Your Customer (KYC). Conducting research on new and existing clients to obtain KYC data from public sources;
- Liaise with customers and staff to obtain required KYC documentation;
- Screen required individuals and entity names against sanctions, adverse news and politically exposed persons (PEP) lists;
- Escalate red flags and due diligence findings to MLRO;
What are we looking for? Someone who posseses
- HSC or Equivalent(AML Certifications highly desirable)
- 3+ years’ experience in a KYC customer due diligence role; and or Transaction Monitoring
- Sound knowledge of the financial services industry; with emphasis on the local and global regulations on KYC and AML
- Understanding of KYC/AML risks and procedures for their mitigation;
- Strong analytical, project management and problem identification/solving skills.
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the sort of place where you would feel at home? Apply today!