The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
We are looking for a Senior Cyber Manager within the Assurance team in our Sydney office. The Senior Cyber Manager will work with market leading specialists and work collaboratively with our clients to manage engagements and lead teams of resources. Our Cyber Assurance team is a new team dedicated to supporting our Assurance clients.
In your role as a Senior Manager in our Cyber Assurance team you will:
- Lead and manage engagements
- Mentor and manage team members
- Be dedicated to quality and delivery excellence
- Drive account teams and contribute to the growth of the practice
You are a driven cybersecurity professional with a track record of delivering successful governance and oversight of technology-related risks, both as an individual contributor and leader. You have strong interpersonal and communication skills which develop and maintain trust with clients, peers and team members. Finally, there must be substance and integrity to you as a professional; you are first and foremost a cybersecurity practitioner with the knowledge and experience to be a trusted adviser to boards, executives and partners.
- Information Security domains - in particular one or more of the following: Cyber Strategy & Governance, Cyber Risk Management, Cyber Detection & Response, Privacy, Cyber Resilience and Breach Support
- Experience in assisting external audit clients in controls assessment and reporting
- Experience of implementing or analysing security and risk standards including ISO 27001-2, PCI DSS, NIST CSF, ITIL, COBIT, IRAP, PSPF, AS/NZS 4360, APS310, CPS234, SOC1 & 2
- Strong planning and engagement execution experience
- At least 10 years of professional experience in cyber security related roles – ideally with a Big 4 background or large IT/Security professional services firm
- Proven experience in security reporting, security audits and engaging with CSIO, CIO, CFO, CEO and board level business leaders
- Strong project management skills and interpersonal skills
- Relationship development experience
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Have a drive to build a team and grow your cyber security career to the next level
- Willingness to travel as required
- Relevant security certifications such as CISM, CGEIT, CRISC and/or CISA will be highly regarded