|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join a company dedicated to your career development and where you can simply be yourself at work!
So, Why Optus?
We see ourselves leading Australia in outstanding customer experience. In striving to achieve this, five core values guide us. These are: customer service, our challenger spirit, teamwork, integrity and personal excellence.
We've put a lot of investment behind innovation and would love to work with people who provide ideas that differentiate, disrupt and deliver amazing services for our customers.
About the role:
The Director of the Internet of Things is responsible for developing, building and delivering the 3-5-year strategy for Optus Business’s growth strategy. This role will be accountable for defining a long-range digital product roadmap capturing the investment in the various network investment portfolios (including 5G, NBIoT and CATm1). You will be leading a direct team 20 professionals to build and execute a Product Roadmap to deliver that in year revenue and margin targets whilst building the capability for the connected future roadmap. Working with their team this role will lead the selection of key user cases to build the OB IoT product offering out to meet those customer needs identified and grow the OB IoT business revenue. This role will also underpin the success of Optus’ 5G network (ROI) as it is leveraged to meet future customer needs that are not currently possible with the 4G network.
- Develop and implement Optus Business (OB) 3-5-year Strategy for IoT (leveraging GE strategy)
- Developing and deliver full GTM strategy (product, proposition and profitable pricing) as well as the underpinning service architecture and platforms for executing the full IoT business plan
- IoT Revenue & Gross Margin performance with expected CAGR of +50% yoy
- Build and lead an industry team by attracting top industry talent on a global scale
- Delivering an IoT Platform ecosystem by working very closely with Vice President Digital Platforms in the network team (and interlock with Singtel Group). Significant Capex investment.
- Performance managing a team of 9 members (to grow incrementally) to deliver all of the above
- Drive customer engagement at a C – level via key platforms in both strategic and enterprise customers directly influencing the key buying cycle for other core carriage portfolios
- MBA or equivalent level of qualification
- Demonstrated and proven commercial and technical experience managing commercial and leadership roles before
- IoT or Cloud computing experience working for a large and growth oriented technology companies
- Solid Financial acumen with an ability to manage P &L
- Strategy Development & Strategy execution
Working at Optus will provide you with a range of benefits that will enrich your personal and professional life. With features such as a range on on-site Health and Wellbeing specialists, financial advisers, company discounts and child care services, we ensure that we provide you with a safe and productive work environment.
Head on over to http://www.optus.com.au/about/careers to find out more about what it's like working with Optus.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Heads Up! Due to the fast-paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!