|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a motivated and energetic individual to be our Office Administrator all-rounder.
In this varied role you will undertake general office administration including managing the Sydney office facilities, receptionist tasks, managing incoming telephone inquiries and helping the IT team with user set-ups.
The successful candidate be proactive and will have experience in managing a range of office administrative tasks.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- First point of contact for Sydney office reception, creating a warm and friendly environment for our team and clients
- Maintain staff kitchen and organise catering for internal meetings and events
- Manage and order general office supplies as necessary
- Manage incoming calls using telephone triage system
- Log call ticket issues and facilitate their resolution by providing exceptional customer service and information on available products or services.
- Work with Information technology team to ensure communications and phone systems offer optimal customer experience for partners.
- Assist all staff with any IT related issues/questions and support travelling teams with orientation / offices setups /access etc.
- Assist in procurement and allocation of communication/IT equipment and user setups for new starters.
- General office administration support the office, undertaking ad-hoc administrative tasks as required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent customer service or office administration experience
- The ability to juggle numerous tasks with ease whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in the use of computers and all Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to work efficiently and prioritise own workload
- A good eye for detail
- Willingness to learn internal systems and processes
Rhipe is a market leader for cloud and service provider software licensing in the APAC region. We help businesses build, transform and accelerate their journey to the Cloud and our employees are at the heart of what we do.
We support equal opportunity and seek to provide a dynamic, inclusive and friendly work environment representative of our community. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. With our flexible and diverse culture, we encourage candidates who may be seeking a flexible working arrangement or require reasonable work adjustments, to apply.
At rhipe, we offer an attractive remuneration package along with ongoing career opportunities, technological and professional development and support. We have a culture that empowers our people, promotes team work, flexibility and work-life balance.
Some of our perks include an Employee Assistance Program, employee 'Me day', study leave, volunteer and charity initiatives, fully stocked pantry and regular social events..... plus the added advantage of working with top-notch technology and colleagues that are passionate about what they do.
To apply, please email Devi Palaniappan via email@example.com