|Job Type:||Full Time|
CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group's construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence and building.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
We need people who are talented, motivated and disciplined, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed.
What can our construction projects build for you?
The purpose of the TasWater Capital Delivery Office (CDO) is to build the capability and capacity of TasWater to fulfil its customer promises for improved service levels by efficiently and effectively delivering an accelerated capital program of works.
The TasWater CDO will deliver:
- Opportunities for people to grow and develop
- Economic benefits and growth opportunities for local industry
- Improved safety outcomes
- Capacity and capability to transition the program back to TasWater post-TasWater CDO
- The necessary framework for emergent projects
The Document Controller will set up the Document Control Centre and ensure all Project Documentation is processed in accordance with the requirements of standard ISO 9001 and the client.
The Document Controller will be accountable for:
- Control the identification, registration, distribution, and retention of all client, design and vendor documentation
- Implement and manage Document Control Procedure as required
- Set up the Project Drawing files after verification that all drawings issued by client or other parties are in accordance with the associated transmittal
- Log receipt of technical queries, improvement requests, engineering change notices, construction change notices, material receiving reports and over, short and damage reports. Issue to the appropriate personnel for review and action
- Set up and maintain Project standards library
- Set up and oversee the maintaining of the hard copy Document Control filing system
- Complete close out of Projects and ultimately the Program and ensure the traceability and accurate archiving of all controlled/uncontrolled documentation, according to Company Standards
- Acquisition, recording, filing and distribution of relevant Australian and International Standards and Procedures
Our minimum requirements for this role are:
- Previous experience in a document control role
- Training in document control fundamentals
- Experience with MS Office, Lotus Notes, eDocs and QDMS
- Multidiscipline project background
- Experience using ACONEX document management system
This role is based in Hobart, Tasmania. For those outside of Tasmania, relocation is required. An attractive relocation package will be made available to the successful applicants.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.