|Job Type:||Full Time|
Boral Cement is looking for an engaging Commercial Analyst with a collaborative mindset to focus on Supply Chain & Sales. Partnering with our Commercial Finance Manager, you will directly support Logistics and Sales management in achievement of financial, commercial and strategic objectives.
This role will encompass some core responsibilities including sales analysis, freight network analysis, month end closure and reporting, consolidation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasting. With this in mind, we need someone that will be excited by some of the key challenges that will be encountered while focusing on business improvement initiatives with respect to cost control, supply chain growth and transformation strategies.
Here are some of the key areas you will be responsible for:
- Translate growth and transformation initiatives into value-adding practices.
- Develop meaningful reports and re-design processes around Sales and Supply Chain financial management.
- Provide timely and accurate monthly cost management and freight reports including insightful variance analysis and commentary for business management and Finance teams.
- Support Sales and Supply Chain team by ensuring timely reports and data at the product, customer and freight provider level.
- Oversee the financial integrity of Sales and Supply Chain P&Ls by working closely with the National Finance Centre and IT to ensure accurate reporting and systems.
- Support the measurement of operational improvement initiatives and lead the initiative to improve the financial reporting processes.
- Assist with establishing and improving internal controls working closely with internal and external audit.
- Participate in the financial aspects of supply chain planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Contribute to the development and measurement of KPIs for Cement Sales and Supply Chain strategies.
- Ensure accuracy and governance of inventory at the depot locations.
Are you the right fit? Ideally we would like you to have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a commercial field.
- Professional membership in either CPA or CA.
- Minimum 4 years post-qualification experience in a large corporate organisation, preferably in a supply chain or manufacturing environment.
- Experience in supply chain accounting and commercial analysis.
- Experience in databases and reporting tools (Hyperion and Cognos an advantage).
- Experience in S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) or similar.
- Solid understanding of key supply chain drivers, metrics and analytics.
On offer will be a challenging and exciting career with a construction industry leader that provides genuine career growth opportunities. This is an opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the safety of our employees. At Boral Cement, we are proud of our diverse identity and inclusive culture. We encourage female participation and generational equality in our teams.
If you are interested in this role please press APPLY or visit http://careers.boral.com.au