|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Top 100 ASX listed company > Utilities industry leader
- Provide technical analysis of incidents & initiate corrective actions
- Flexible working location – can accommodate City or Regional
What you will be delivering
Working as the key Network Incident Technical Officer, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate completion of investigations into electrical incidents and ensuring that AusNet Services’ meets its regulatory obligations to report incidents to Energy Safe Victoria (ESV).
You will provide ongoing technical analysis of incidents and failures to identify risks, patterns and initiate corrective actions as well as create and maintain user support and training documentation.
The Network Incident Technical Officer also provides a focal point and has accountability for the effective management and implementation of the Victorian Service and Installation Rules (SIRs) that ensure the safe and reliable connection of customer installations to the distribution network.
- Identify opportunities to improve systems and workflow for business efficiencies
- Maintain key technical relationships with Energy Safe Victoria (ESV)
- Represent and advocate for AusNet Services desired outcomes on the Victorian Service & Installations Rules (SIR) committee
- Provide central point of expert reference within AusNet Services for matters relating to interpretation and implementation of the SIRs. Promulgate changes to the SIRs within the business as required
- Timely response to customer requests for advice on interpretation of SIRs and decisions on granting of exemptions
- Undertake an active role and participation in enhancing network safety, risk assessment/mitigation, enhanced performance and technical regulatory compliance of the networks
What we like about you
- Demonstrated experience in electricity transmission, distribution or similar regulated utility environments
- Experience with electricity distribution line failures and investigations would be a strong advantage
- Exposure to Victorian Electricity Supply Industry (VESI) rules and Victorian Service & Installation Rules
- Ability to develop relationships and lead initiatives to successfully deliver business outcomes
- Experience in use of information technology systems and related applications
- Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Electrical Power Systems or other similar technical qualifications
- Report writing skills
What you will enjoy
- A friendly, diverse and supportive team environment focused on achieving results
- Access to Social Club and community based support activities
- A wide range of employee benefits such as salary sacrifice options & Private Health Discounts
- A company that supports work and family commitments that is underpinned by values and policies that promote diversity and inclusiveness
- On-going development and career opportunities
- Plus More!