|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Excellent salary package + 12.5% Super
- Based at our Goondiwindi Plant
- A permanent role in the world's largest building materials company
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world's largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is a leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
Roles in concrete plants are fast paced and will require you to be a strong problem solver, process driven with a high level of attention to detail.
Why join Holcim?
As part of a global company, Holcim offers long term career paths along with a variety of training and development opportunities.
Holcim is proud to be an industry leader in safety as well as environmental sustainability and is committed to being a good member of the communities we live and work in.
Based out at Goondiwindi and also covering the St George plant, you will be reporting to the Operations Manager and play an integral part of the successful operation of our concrete plant. You will be providing supervision and leadership in to staff and contractors in regard to safety, environment, quality and maintenance requirements.
- Join a world leader in the construction materials industry
- Excellent working conditions
- Both personal and professional development opportunities
Duties and responsibilities:
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key customers.
- Manages day to day supervision of reports and contractors.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Ensure a safe work environment is maintained at all times
Skills and experience:
- Strong leadership skills and the demonstrated ability to effect change
- Proven capabilities to self-manage
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and find new ways to meet our customer needs
- Sound experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of concrete products