|Job Type:||Full Time|
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
What can our construction projects build for you?
CPB Contractors specialise in large commercial constructions project throughout New Zealand. Our current project workload in Christchurch offers construction professionals a long-term project opportunity, with a reputable company helping build a positive future for Christchurch.
As Quality Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the project team achieve optimum quality, production and cost outcomes on the day-to-day running of the project. This opportunity will allow you work with industry leading quality management systems and demonstrate your previous success, learnings and knowledge, gained from a successful career and develop it to the next level.
Core accountabilities include:
- Management and reporting of construction quality workflow, including inspection test plans, construction lots, non-conformance reporting, hold points, witness points, requests for information and other quality processes.
- Management of Quality related Electronic Database Management Systems (EDMS).
- Ensure the business/project fulfils its responsibilities related to legislative and compliance requirements.
- Assist in continuous improvement in quality management culture and actively promote a culture where quality is integrated into our normal business practices.
- Familiarity with Commercial Construction and the Christchurch consents processes
- 5+ years’ experience in a Quality Advisor or Manager capacity (ideally in Commercial Construction)
- Experience working with a large complex project and organisation.
- Working alongside all management levels with excellent communication skills.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
As the successful candidate you will need to be a self-starter who is highly motivated, well organized and committed to the highest possible work standards. You will also have the ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, clients and subcontractors.
All potential CPB Contractor’s employees will be require the right to work in New Zealand and complete a range of pre-employment checks, including Ministry of justice checks, Reference checking and qualification checks.
In return, we offer rewarding careers, genuine opportunities to develop and grow, and a workplace culture that values and recognizes effort and contribution.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please apply below.