|Job Type:||Full Time|
We expect a lot from our people as they work on challenging and exciting projects, shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries that we work in. We rally together, drawing on the diverse skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
With our various programs of work & strong pipeline of activity, we currently have an opportunity for a Procurement Manager to support a large multi-site construction project across Victoria.
About the role
The role will work closely with the operational team to deliver commercially negotiated supplier outcomes. During the early stage of the project, focus will be on subcontract and processes and procedures to develop strong and collaborative relationships with suppliers and manage the subcontracts while working closely within the project to develop material and supplier service requirements. As the project matures, focus will transition to improving the supplier value chain proposition and improvement initiatives.
You will thrive on stepping up to a problem other couldn’t take on, or an opportunity that inspires new solutions. Ideally you will have\:
- Relevant tertiary qualification supported by expereience in a procurement, supply chain or subcontract coordinator role
- Leadership maturity to be able to interact with and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Proven eexperience in a contract management role, including negotiation of contracts, contract management and dispute resolution, within a projects environment
- Ability to collaborate as part of a supportive high-performing team
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- The chance to join a 6,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including\: health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- flexible work arrangements - have a chat to us around how this can work for you
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- You believe success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
Ref # 239048