|Job Type:||Full Time|
We believe success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play.
Our people work on challenging and exciting projects, shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries that we work in. We rally together, drawing on the diverse skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
About the role
This role will be responsible provide central leadership, governance, frameworks and support services to deliver a compliant and certified quality management system which meets business needs and is effectively applied and maintained.
- Liaise with managers and staff throughout the business to ensure that the integrated quality management system is understood and effectively deployed
- Ensure the Integrated Quality Management System meets the requirements of agreed Standards for certification or accreditation programs.
Plan, develop and deliver relevant quality related training.
- Monitor and report on quality performance with measurement against set indicators
Must possess a recognised qualification relevant to the position
- Detailed knowledge of quality management principles and quality assurance practices.
Excellent written and oral communication skills with a strong ability to negotiate
Ability to work effectively within a team to achieve organisational goals
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- The chance to join a 6,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including\: health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- flexible work arrangements - have a chat to us around how this can work for you
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
You believe success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.